Writer and App Creator
An accomplished writer, Nihara Krause has used her intimate knowledge of the mind to explore three personalities in her mystery novel ‘Outside In’.
Click here for more information or to purchase
Have you ever felt different or that you don’t belong?
Maya, a young British woman worries about being different and tries to consolidate herself by putting together her life story through summarizing her diaries. What she discovers surprises her.
“In my clinical practice, the theme of ‘not belonging’ or of ‘being different’ is a common one and I felt when I wrote this book that knowing this is a shared feeling can only but help deal with overcoming alienation and developing self-acceptance.”
Book / Booklets
- Caring for Children and Young People’s Mental Health for Education Professionals £5
- Caring for Children and Young People’s Mental Health for School Nurses £5
- Starting University? Here’s how to look after your mental health £3.50
- Dr Krause’s Exam Training Plan £3.50
MINDYOUR5 Toolkit for Schools and Booklets
- The MINDYOUR5 Toolkit for schools provides a guideline of wellbeing for the whole school, mapped against the curriculum. Please contact Dr Krause for more information. Booklets available through www.mindyour5.co.uk
- The ‘Calm Harm’ smart phone app for stem4 was developed by Dr Krause. This self-help solution to manage the urge to self-harm is available as a download from the app store or google play.
- Calm Harm won the prestigious National Positive Practice 2016 award for ‘Digital Innovations in Clinical Practice’ Finalist of AXA PPP Health Tech and You Award – exhibited in the Design Museum.
- Winner Northern Digital Award Best App 2018
- Winner UK Digital Experience Award 2018 , ‘Not for Profit’ Gold Award
HOUSE OF LORDS
Select Committee – Growing up with the Internet