Dr Krause has been invited to speak at and take part in various Government events:
- Speaker, various party conferences 2019
- All Party Parliamentary Group (APPG) for Psychology, speaker, 2018, 2019
- All Party Parliamentary Group (APPG), round table, on the importance of early identification 2016
- Speaker, Fixing the Future Conference, Bright Blue, 2019
- World Mental Health Day discussions, No.10, 2018
- Speaker, Dept for Digital Culture, Media and Sport, Young People’s Mental Health, Points of Light, 2018
- Expert Group – British Psychology Society, Children and Young People’s Mental Health
- Panel on the Children’s Society enquiry on screen time and social media
The UK Youth Health Parliament is an idea generating platform for individuals passionate about healthcare to connect, discuss and recommend innovative solutions to healthcare challenges of the future.
Dr Krause is a mentor for young people’s mental health.
House of Lords
Dr Krause was part of the Select Comittee – Growing up with the Internet