Dr Krause has created the following free COVID-19 mental health resources for teenagers, parents, teachers and health professionals:
The following resources are available to purchase.
Please contact us for more information.
- Caring for Children and Young People’s Mental Health for Education Professionals £5
- Caring for Children and Young People’s Mental Health for School Nurses £5
- Starting University? Here’s how to look after your mental health £3.50
- Dr Krause’s Exam Training Plan £3.50
MINDYOUR5 Toolkit for Schools and Booklets
- The MINDYOUR5 Toolkit for schools provides a guideline of wellbeing for the whole school, mapped against the curriculum. Please contact Dr Krause for more information and added p&p.
Author - Outside In
An accomplished writer, Nihara Krause has used her intimate knowledge of the mind to explore three personalities in her mystery novel ‘Outside In’.
Have you ever felt different or that you don’t belong?
Maya, a young British woman worries about being different and tries to consolidate herself by putting together her life story through summarising her diaries. What she discovers surprises her.