Dr Krause has created the following free COVID-19 mental health resources for teenagers, parents, teachers and health professionals:
These have been translated into 6 languages.
The following resources are available to purchase.
Please contact us for more information.
- Caring for Children and Young People’s Mental Health for Education Professionals £5
- Caring for Children and Young People’s Mental Health for School Nurses £5
- Starting University? Here’s how to look after your mental health £3.50
- Dr Krause’s Exam Training Plan £3.50
MINDYOUR5 Toolkit for Schools and Booklets
- The MINDYOUR5 Toolkit for schools provides a guideline of wellbeing for the whole school, mapped against the curriculum. Please contact Dr Krause for more information and added p&p.
Author - Outside In
An accomplished writer, Nihara Krause has used her intimate knowledge of the mind to explore three personalities in her mystery novel ‘Outside In’.
Have you ever felt different or that you don’t belong?
Maya, a young British woman worries about being different and tries to consolidate herself by putting together her life story through summarising her diaries. What she discovers surprises her.
'Worried about going to school?' Workbooks to help children worried about going to school
Produced by Consultant Clinical Psychologist Dr. Nihara Krause MBE, these workbooks will guide you through steps you can take to help reduce worry and fear around going to school, as well as provide signposts to additional support.
Available to purchase here.
The Making of You: A guide to finding your identity and bossing motherhood
Dr Nihara Krause has written two sections in Binky Felstead’s book ‘The Making of You’. In The ‘Making of You’, Binky — together with 30 experts — shares her experience along with the mindful tips and advice that helped grow her confidence and feel empowered to be the best version of herself for her and her children. Inside you’ll find personal anecdotes with calming and practical advice on the first month with a newborn, body confidence, love and sex, managing money and work and finding that all important time for a little self-care.